||Inorganic and Organometallic Chemistry, Supramolecular Chemistry,Polymer (Porous organic polymers) and Materials Chemistry.
Sk Abdul Wahed
|Former Group Members
Ph.D IIT Patna 2014
Ph.D IIT Patna 2017
Ph.D IIT Patna 2018
Ph.D IIT Patna 2018
Ph.D IIT Patna 2019
Ph.D IIT Patna
Ph.D IIT Patna
Ph.D IIT Patna
- Amit K. Jaiswal (M.Tech. Nano Sc. & Tech. – 2015)
- Charu Meena (B.Tech. Chem. Sc. & Tech. – 2018)
- Vishvesh Narain Rai (B.Tech. Chem. Sc. & Tech. – 2018)
- Santu Goswami (M.Sc. Chemistry – 2019)
- Amit Meena (B.Tech. Chem. Sc. & Tech. – 2019)
- B. Vidya Sagar (B.Tech. Chem. Sc. & Tech. – 2019)
- Kamaljeet Kundu (M.Sc. Chemistry – 2020)
- Ankur Yadav (M.Sc. Chemistry - 2021)
- Prince (M.Sc. Chemistry - 2022)
- Sohom Chandra (M.Sc. Chemistry - 2022)
- Abhinav Srivastava (M.Sc. Chemistry - 2023)
- Sayan Kumar Biswas (M.Sc. Chemistry - 2023)
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, University of California, Irvine,USA, 2007
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, TU Dortmund, Dortmund, Germany, 2008
|Awards & Honours
|“Construction of Highly Porous .. Organic Linkers”
||Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
|“DNA supramolecular self assembly for construction of functional nanostructures”
||Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India (Co-PI)
|“Design and Synthesis of … Polymers”
||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Govt. of India.
- CH-001: (Preparatory Chemistry I)
- CH-002: (Preparatory Chemistry II)
- CH-101: (Chemistry for 1st year B-Tech Students)
- CH-102: (Chemistry for 1st year B-Tech Students)
- CH-103: (Chemistry for 1st year)
- CH-110: (Chemistry Laboratory for 1st year B-Tech Students)
- CH-204: (Polymer Chemistry for B.Tech. Students)
- CH-202: Inorganic Chemistry
- CH-301: Industrial Chemistry
- CH-307: Analytical Techniques in Chemistry
- CH-310: Chemical Technology Lab II
- CH-425: Chemistry of s- and p-block elements (for 1st year M.Sc. students)
- CH-426: Chemistry of Transition Metals (for 1st year M.Sc. students)
- CH-440: Inorganic Chemistry Lab (M.Sc. course)
- CH-502: (Supramolecular Chemistry (Elective course for M. Tech. Students)
- NT-513: (Nanomaterial Synthesis and Device Fabrication Laboratory (M. Tech. Students)
- CH-525: Organometallic and Bioinorganic Chemistry of Transition Metals
- CH-701: (Supramolecular Chemistry, for PhD students)
- Atikur Hassan, Md Mofizur Rahman Mollah, Soumen Das and Neeladri Das*, Rapid and Selective Removal of Toxic and Radioactive Anionic Pollutants by an Ionic Covalent Organic Framework (iCOF-2), J. Mater. Chem. A, 2023, Accepted Manuscript, https://doi.org/10.1039/D3TA02557H
- Suman Nayak, Atikur Hassan, Neeladri Das* and Prolay Das*, Carbon dot-based superhydrophobic modification of a covalent organic framework for oil-in-water emulsion separation, Chem. Commun., 2023, https://doi.org/10.1039/D3CC02128A
- Atikur Hassan and Neeladri Das*, Chemically Stable and Heteroatom Containing Porous Organic Polymers for Efficient Iodine Vapor Capture and its Storage, ACS Applied Polymer Materials, 2023, DOI: 10.1021/acsapm.3c00746
- Arnab Chakraborty, Khushwant Singh, Payal Vaswani, Ankit Gangrade, Dhiraj Bhatia, Neeladri Das*, Flexible and rigid ionic organoplatinum complexes and their antiproliferative activities, Appl. Organomet. Chem., 2023, e7172. https://doi.org/10.1002/aoc.7172
- Prince, Atikur Hassan, Sohom Chandra, Akhtar Alam and Neeladri Das*, Super-Fast Iodine Capture by an Ionic Covalent Organic Network (iCON) from Aqueous and Vapor Medium, RSC Sustain., 2023, 1, 511-522
- Atikur Hassan, Cevella Saritha, Vinod K. Rajana, Debabrata Mandal, Neeladri Das, Rationally Designed Ionic Covalent Organic Networks (iCONs) with Efficient Antimicrobial Activities,
, ACS Macro Lett. 2023, 12, 3, 376–381, doi:10.1021/acsmacrolett.2c00686
- Fajal, S., Hassan, A., Mandal, W., Shirolkar, M..M., Let, S., Das, N. and Ghosh, S..K. (2022), Ordered Macro/Microporous Ionic Organic Framework for Efficient Separation of Toxic Pollutants from Water. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2023, 62, e202214095; Angew. Chem. 2023, 135, e202214095.
- Book Chapter in “Supramolecular Coordination Complexes: Design, Synthesis, and Applications”
Published: September 30, 2022
eBook ISBN: 9780323907057
Paperback ISBN: 9780323905824
- Atikur Hassan, Ranajit Bera, Akhtar Alam, Neeladri Das, Triptycene based fluorinated polymers with improved carbon dioxide capture and hydrogen/methane storage, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2022, 346, 112320
- Arnab Chakraborty, Shambhavi Pandey, Rishabh Kumar Pandey, Khushwant Singh, Saurabh Kumar, Santosh Kumar, T. Rajagopala Rao, Neeladri Das, Self-assembled neutral and ionic [2 + 2] metallomacrocycles using a new flexible ditopic Pt (II)–based organometallic tecton bearing a pyrimidine motif: Facile syntheses and enhanced anticancer potency, Appl. Organomet. Chem., 2022; doi.org/10.1002/aoc.6917
- Samapika Mallik, Anwesha Mahapatra, Itishree Pradhan, Mosim Ansari, Neeladri Das, Puneet Mishra, Tohru Tsuruoka, Kazuya Terabe and Alpana Nayak, Quantized Conductance Behaviour Observed in an Atomic Switch using Triptycene-based Polymer, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2022,10, 13225-13233
- Sohom Chandra, Atikur Hassan, Prince, Akhtar Alam, and Neeladri Das, Rapid and Efficient Removal of Diverse Anionic Water Contaminants Using a Guanidium-Based Ionic Covalent Organic Network (iCON), ACS Appl. Polym. Mater. 2022, 4, 9, 6630–6641
- Kumar, S, Jana, A, Bhowmick, S, Das, N. Topical progress in medicinal applications of self-assembled organoplatinum complexes using diverse Pt (II)– and N–based tectons, Appl. Organomet. Chem. 2022; e6722.
- A. Hassan, A. Alam, S. Chandra, Prince and N. Das, Triptycene-based and imine linked porous uniform microspheres for efficient and reversible scavenging of iodine from various media: a systematic study, Environ. Sci.: Adv., 2022, 1, 320-330
- Chakraborty, A., Jaiswal, C., Hassan, A., Kumar, S., Singh, K., Mandal, B. B., Das, N., Tunable and improved antiproliferative activity of Pt (II)-based organometallics bearing alkynyls and 1,2,3-triazole moieties, Appl. Organomet. Chem. 2022, e6711.
- Santosh Kumar, Atikur Hassan, Neeladri Das, Joonseok Koh, Triazine based nanoarchitectonics of porous organic polymers for CO2 storage,Materials Letters, 2022, 131757.
- M. Ansari, N. Das, Triptycene-based porous photoluminescent polymers with dual role: efficient capture of carbon dioxide and sensitive detection of picric acid, Materials Today Chemistry Volume 23, 2022, 100723.
- Mosim Ansari, Samapika Mallik, Achintya Jana, Alpana Nayak, and Neeladri Das, Photoresponsive polymers with danglingtriptycene units as efficient receptor for fullerene-C60, J. Polym. Sci. 2021, 59( 23), 2959.
- Mosim Ansari, Ranajit Bera, Neeladri Das, A Triptycene Derived Hypercrosslinked Polymer (HCP) for Gas Capture and Separation Applications, J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 2021, e51449.
- Atikur Hassan, Akhtar Alam, Mosim Ansari, Neeladri Das,Hydroxy Functionalized Triptycene Based Covalent Organic Polymers for Ultra-High Radioactive Iodine Uptake, Chemical Engineering Journal, 2022, Volume 27, 130950, ISSN 1385-8947,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2021.130950.
- Mosim Ansari, Atikur Hassan, Akhtar Alam,Neeladri Das,A mesoporous polymer bearing 3D-Triptycene,–OH and azo-functionalities:Reversible and efficient capture of carbon dioxide and iodine vapor,Microporous and Mesoporous Materials,Volume 323, 2021, 111242, ISSN 1387-1811,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.micromeso.2021.111242.
- Fluorinated Iron(ii) clathrochelate units in metalorganic based copolymers: improved porosity, iodine uptake, and dye adsorption properties, Suchetha Shetty, Noorullah Baig, Atikur Hassan, Saleh Al-Mousawi, Neeladri Das and Bassam Alameddine,RSC Adv.,2021,11, 14986-14995
- Triptycene based and nitrogen rich hyper cross linked polymers (TNHCPs) as efficient CO2 and iodine adsorbent, Atikur Hassan, Santu Goswami, Akhtar Alam, Ranajit Bera, Neeladri Das, Separation and Purification Technology, "Volume 257,2021, 117923", ISSN 1383-5866, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.seppur.2020.117923
- Silsesquioxane-based and Triptycene-linked Nanoporous Polymers (STNPs) with High Surface Area for CO2 Uptake and Efficient Dye Removal Applications, Akhtar Alam, Atikur Hassan, Ranajit Bera and Neeladri Das, Mater. Adv., 2020, 1, 3406-3416
- Capture and chemical fixation of carbon dioxide by chitosan grafted multiwalled carbon nanotubes, Nazrul Hsan, Pradip K. Dutta, Santosh Kumar, Neeladri Das, Joonseok Koh, Journal of CO2 Utilization, 2020, Volume 41, 101237, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcou.2020.101237
- An experimental and computational study of pyrimidine based bis-uracil derivatives as efficient candidates for optical, nonlinear optical,and drug discovery applications,Bharti Mohan, Mukesh Choudhary,Gaurav Kumar, Shabbir Muhammad, Neeladri Das, Khushwant Singh,Abdullah G. Al-Sehemi & Santosh Kumar (2020) Synthetic Communications,50:14, 2199-2225, DOI: 10.1080/00397911.2020.1771369
- Copper(II) and Nickel(II) Complexes of Tridentate Hydrazide and Schiff Base Ligands Containing Phenyl and Naphthalyl Groups: Synthesis,Structural, Molecular Docking and Density Functional Study., N.Noorussabah, Mukesh Choudhary, Neeladri Das, Bharti Mohan, Khushwant Singh, Raman K. Singh, Khursheed Ahmad, Shabbir Muhammad & Santosh Kumar; J. Inorg. Organomet. Polym.(2020).
- Synthesis, Characterization and Adsorption Studies of a Novel Triptycene based Hydroxyl Azo-Nanoporous Polymer for Environmental Remediation, Mosim Ansari, Akhtar Alam, Ranajit Bera, Atikur Hassan,Santu Goswami and Neeladri Das*, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering (2020), 8(2), 103558.doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jece.2019.103558
- Synthesis, characterizations, crystal structures, and theoretical studies of copper(II) and nickel(II) coordination complexes, Bharti Mohan, Mukesh Choudhary, Shabbir Muhammad, Neeladri Das, Khushwant Singh, Achintya Jana, Sulakshna Bharti, H. Algarni, Abdullah G. Al-Sehemi & Santosh Kumar, Journal of Coordination Chemistry, 2020,DOI: 10.1080/00958972.2020.1761961:
- Triptycene Based and Schiff-base Linked Porous Networks: Efficient Gas Uptake,High CO2/N2 Selectivity and Excellent Antiproliferative Activities, Akhtar Alam, Snehasis Mishra, Atikur Hassan, Ranajit Bera, Sriparna Dutta, Krishna Das Saha, and Neeladri Das,ACS Omega 2020, 5, 8, 4250-4260.
- Polyphenylene networks containing triptycene units: Promising porous materials for CO2, CH4,and H2 adsorption,Suchetha Shetty,Noorullah Baig,Atikur Hassan,Saleh Al-Mousawi,Neeladri Das,and Bassam Alameddin,Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 2020, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.micromeso.2020.110256.
- Chitosan-based zeolite-Y and ZSM-5 porousbiocomposites for H2 and CO2 storage Carbohydrate Polymers,Santosh Kumar,Ranajit Bera,Neeladri Das,and Joonseok Koh,Carbohydrate Polymers 232 (2020) 115808.
- Triptycene based Fluorescent Polymers with Azo Motif Pendants: Effect of Alkyl chain on Fluorescence, Morphology and Picric Acid Sensing, Mosim Ansari, Atikur Hassan, Akhtar Alam, Achintya Jana, and Neeladri Das, Reactive and Functional Polymers 146 (2020) 104408
- Triptycene Based and Amine Linked Nanoporous Networks for Efficient CO2 Capture and Separation, Akhtar Alam, Ranajit Bera, Mosim Ansari, Atikur Hassan, and Neeladri Das*, Front. Energy Res. - Carbon Capture, Storage, and Utilization, (Invited Article for a collection on Gas Adsorption and Separation in Energy and Environmental Applications), DOI: 10.3389/fenrg.2019.00141
- A Pt(II)‐based Hexagonal Ionic Supramolecular Coordination Complex and its DNA Interactions, Khushwant Singh, Sonam Kumari, Achintya Jana, Prolay Das and Neeladri Das, ChemistrySelect 2019, 4, 8255 – 8262, (http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/slct.201901844)
- Triptycene-Derived Photoresponsive Fluorescent Azo-Polymer as Chemosensor for Picric Acid Detection, Mosim Ansari, Ranajit Bera, Snehasish Mondal and Neeladri Das, ACS Omega, 2019, 4, 5, 9383-9392, https://doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.9b00497
- Isomeric platinum organometallics derived from pyrimidine, pyridazine or pyrazine and their potential as antitumor drugs, Khushwant Singh, Achintya Jana, Petra Lippmann, Ingo Ott, Neeladri Das, Inorganica Chimica Acta, Invited article for Special Issue “Pt antitumor drugs and their chemistry” Available online 11 April 2019. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ica.2019.04.028
- Synthesis, characterizations, crystal structures, BSA-binding, molecular docking and cytotoxic activities of nickel(II) and copper(II) coordination complexes with bidentate N,S-chelating ligand, Noorussabah, M. Choudhary, Achintya Jana, Neeladri Das, B. Mohan, K. Ahmad, Sangeeta, S. Bharti, M. K. Mishra & S. R. Sharma, Journal of Coordination Chemistry, Accepted Author Version Posted Online: 01 Apr 2019 https://doi.org/10.1080/00958972.2019.1602867
- Triptycene, Phenolic-OH and Azo-functionalized Porous Organic Polymers: Efficient and Selective CO2 capture Ranajit Bera, Mosim Ansari, Akhtar Alam, and Neeladri Das, ACS Appl. Polym. Mater., 2019, 1, 5, 959-968
- Pyrimidine derivatives with terminal Pyridyl heterocycles: Facile Synthesis and Their Antiproliferative Activities, Khushwant Singh, Achintya Jana, Petra Lippmann, Ingo Ott, and Neeladri Das, J. Heterocyclic Chem., 2019, Published: 15 April 2019 https://doi.org/10.1002/jhet.3547
- Polymorphic self-assembly of pyrazine-based tectons at the solution–solid interface - Achintya Jana, Puneet Mishra and Neeladri Das Beilstein J. Nanotechnol., 2019, 10, 494-499
- Heterobimetallic (FeII/PtII)-Based Supramolecular Coordination Complexes Using 1,1′-Ferrocene Dicarboxylate: Self-Assembly and Interaction with Carbon Dots - Achintya Jana, Saptarshi Mandal, Khushwant Singh, Prolay Das, and Neeladri Das Inorg. Chem., 2019, 58 (3), pp 2042–2053, DOI:10.1021/acs.inorgchem.8b03058
- Design, Synthesis, Characterization, and Antiproliferative Activity of Organoplatinum Compounds Bearing a 1,2,3-Triazole Ring - Khushwant Singh, Ankit Gangrade, Achintya Jana, Biman B. Mandal, and Neeladri Das ACS Omega 2019, 4, 1, 835-841, DOI : 10.1021/acsomega.8b02849
- Chitosan grafted graphene oxide aerogel: Synthesis, characterization and carbon dioxide capture study - Nazrul Hsan, P.K. Dutta, Santosh Kumar, Ranajit Bera and Neeladri Das, International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 125 (2019) 300–306
- Self-Assembled Neutral [2 + 2] Platinacycles Showing Minimal DNA Interactions - Khushwant Singh, Sonam Kumari, Achintya Jana, Sourav Bhowmick, Prolay Das and Neeladri Das, Polyhedron Volume 157, 1 January 2019, Pages 267-275 doi.org/10.1016/j.poly.2018.09.075.
- A dual approach to study the key features of nickel (II) and copper (II) coordination complexes: Synthesis, crystal structure, optical and nonlinear properties - Bharti Mohan, Achintya Jana, Neeladri Das, S. Bharti, M. Choudhary, S. Muhammad, Santosh Kumar, A. G.Al-Sehemi, H. Algarni, Inorg. Chimica Acta, Volume 484, 1 January 2019, Pages 148-159, doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ica.2018.09.037
- Self-Assembly of Pt(II) based Nanoscalar Ionic Hexagons and Their Anticancer Potencies - Achintya Jana, Sourav Bhowmick, Santosh Kumar, Khushwant Singh, Pankaj Garg, Neeladri Das, Inorg. Chimica Acta, Volume 484, 1 January 2019, Pages 19-26, doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ica.2018.09.009
- Triptycene Based Fluorescent Polymers with Pendant Alkyl Chains: Interaction with Fullerene and Morphology of Thin Films - Mosim Ansari, Samapika Mallik, Snehasish Mondal, Ranajit Bera, Achintya Jana, Alpana Nayak and Neeladri Das, Polymer International, 2018-11-04 | journal-article, DOI: 10.1002/pi.5737
- Nanoporous azo polymers (NAPs) for selective CO2 uptake - Ranajit Bera, Mosim Ansari, Akhtar Alam and Neeladri Das, Journal of CO2 Utilization, Volume 28, December 2018, Pages 385-392.
- Syntheses, crystal structures, antioxidant SOD-like properties and in-vitro antimicrobial studies of Cu(II) and Ni (II) complexes with 2-((E)-(4-bromo-2-chlorophenylimino) methyl)-6-bromo-4-nitrophenol and (E)-1-(3, 5-dichloro-2-hydroxybenzylidene)-4, 4-dimethylthiosemicarbazide - Bharti Mohan, Achintya Jana, Neeladri Das, Sulakshna Bharti, Mukesh Choudhary*, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2018, Volume 1171, Pages 94-109.
- Self-Assembly of a [1+1] Ionic Hexagonal Macrocycle and its Antiproliferative Activity - Khushwant Singh, Ankit Gangrade, Sourav Bhowmick, Achintya Jana, Biman B. Mandal and Neeladri Das, Front. Chem., 2018 | doi: 10.3389/fchem.2018.00087 (This invited article is part of the Research Topic "Supramolecular Metal-Based Entities for Biomedical and Biological Applications")
- Concentration Dependent Supramolecular Interconversions of Triptycene-Based Cubic, Prismatic, and Tetrahedral Structures - Sourav chakraborty, Kevin R Endres, Ranajit Bera, Lukasz Wojtas, Charles N. Moorefield, Mary Jane Saunders, Neeladri Das, Chrys Wesdemiotis and George R Newkome, Dalton Trans., 2018, http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/C7DT04571A
- Selective CO2 capture and versatile dye adsorption using a microporous polymer with triptycene and 1,2,3-triazole motifs - Ranajit Bera, Mosim Ansari, Snehasish Mondal, Neeladri Das*, European Polymer Journal, 2018, 99, 259–267
- Self-Assembly of Flexible [2 + 2] Ionic Metallamacrocycles and Their Cytotoxicity Potency - Achintya Jana, Petra Lippmann, Ingo Ott, Neeladri Das*, Inorganica Chimica Acta, 2018, 471, 223-227
- Triptycene based microporous polymers (TMPs): Efficient small gas (H2 and CO2) storage and high CO2/N2 selectivity - Ranajit Bera, Snehasish Mondal, Neeladri Das* Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 257C (2018) pp. 253-261, DOI:10.1016/j.micromeso.2017.08.045
- Coordination-Driven Self-Assembly of Ionic Irregular Hexagonal Metallamacrocycles via an Organometallic Clip and Their Cytotoxicity Potency - Sourav Bhowmick, Achintya Jana, Khushwant Singh, Prerak Gupta, Ankit Gangrade, Biman B. Mandal*, and Neeladri Das* Inorg.Chem.,(Forum Article), 2017, DOI: 10.1021/acs.inorgchem.7b01561
- Design and synthesis of triptycene based fluorescent polymer with pendent triazole: Effect of functionality on host–guest interaction Snehasish Mondal, Achintya Jana, Ranajit Bera and Neeladri Das* J. Polym. Sci. A Polym. Chem. Volume 55, Issue 22, 2017, Pages:3725–3735 DOI: 10.1002/pola.28757.
- Self-assembly of DNA-porphyrin hybrid molecules for the creation of antimicrobial nanonetwork Rina Kumari, Mohd. Imran Khan, Sourav Bhowmick, Kislay K. Sinha, Neeladri Das*, Prolay Das* Journal of Photochemistry & Photobiology, B: Biology 172 (2017) 28–35 DOI information: 10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2017.05.010
- Self-Assembly of [2+2] Platina Macrocycles Using a Flexible Organometallic Clip A. Jana, Neeladri Das*, ChemistrySelect 2017, 2, 4099.DOI: 10.1002/slct.201700479.
- Pyrazine based Pt(II) bis-alkynyl organometallic complexes: Synthesis, characterization, and cytotoxic effect on A549 human lung carcinoma cells Sourav Bhowmick, Achintya Jana, Subba R. Marri, Prerak Gupta, J.N. Behera, Biman B. Mandal* and Neeladri Das* Appl Organometal Chem. 2017:e3824. DOI:10.1002/aoc.3824
- Nanoporous triptycene based network polyamides (TBPs) for selective CO2 uptake Ranajit Bera, Snehasish Mondal, Neeladri Das*, Polymer, 2017, 111, 275-284.
- Design of a Flexible Organometallic Tecton: Host-Guest Chemistry with Picric Acid and Self-assembly of Platina Macrocycles A. Jana, S. Bhowmick, S. Kaur, H. K. Kashyap and Neeladri Das*, Dalton Trans.,2017, 46(6), 1986-1995, DOI: 10.1039/C6DT03498E.
- Triptycene based 1,2,3-Triazole linked Network Polymers (TNPs) : Small Gas Storage and Selective CO2 Capture, Snehasish Mondal and Neeladri Das, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2015, Accepted Manuscript, DOI: 10.1039/C5TA06939D.
- Bhowmick, S., Chakraborty, S., Das, A., Nallapeta, S., and Das, N.*; Pyrazine Motif Containing Hexagonal Macrocycles: Synthesis, Characterization, and Host–Guest Chemistry with Nitro Aromatics, Inorg.Chem., DOI information: 10.1021/acs.inorgchem.5b01156.
- Mondal, S.; and Das, N.*; Synthesis of Triptycene Based Non-Conjugated Polytriazole: Temperature Dependent Regioselectivity and Host-Guest Interaction with Nitroaromatics, Polymer, DOI information: 10.1016/j.polymer.2015.08.022.
- Bhowmick, S.; Chakraborty, S.; Das, A.; Rajamohanan, P.R.; Das, N.*; Pyrazine Based Organometallic Complex: Synthesis, Characterization and Supramolecular Chemistry, Inorg. Chem., 2015,
- Chakraborty, S.; Bhowmick, S.; Ma, J.; Tan, H.; Das, N.; Size Dependent Effect of New Organometallic Triptycene Tectons on the Dimension of Self-Assembled Macrocycles, Inorganic Chemistry Frontiers, 2015, 2, 290- 297.
- Mondal, S.; and Das, N.; Triptycene based organosoluble polyamides: synthesis, characterization and study of the effect of chain flexibility on morphology, RSC Adv., 2014,4, 61383-61393.
- Kumari, R.; Bhowmick, S.; Das, N.; Das, P., Binding and interaction of di- and tri-substituted organometallic triptycene palladium complexes with DNA, J. Biol. Inorg. Chem., 2014, DOI 10.1007/s00775-014-1180-z.
- Chakraborty, S.; Mondal, S.; Bhowmick, S.; Ma, J.; Tan, H.; Neogi, S.; Das, N.; Triptycene based organometallic complexes: a new class of acceptor synthons for supramolecular ensembles, Dalton Trans., 2014,43, 13270-13277.
- Synthesis, characterization and DNA interaction studies of new triptycene derivatives, Sourav Chakraborty, Snehasish Mondal, Rina Kumari, Sourav Bhowmick, Prolay Das, and Neeladri Das, Beilstein Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2014, 10, 1290–1298.
- Khutia, A.; Shen, W. Z.; Das, N.; Sanz Miguel, P. J.; Lippert B., Rationalizing the formation and versatility of multinuclear metal complexes of bis (1-methyluracil-5-yl) methane as hybrids between classical calix arenes and metallacalixaromatics, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2014, 417, 274-286
- Chakraborty, S., Mondal, S., Das N., Triptycene Based Chemosensors for Selective Detection of Mercury (II)/Iron (III) in Aqueous Medium, Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2014, 413, 214-220
- Singh, O. M.; Devi, L. R.; Das, N., Synthesis of 2,6-diaminopyridine substituted α-oxoketene S,N-acetals: Crystal structure and hydrogen bonding interactions, J. Chem. Sci., 2013, 125(5), 1103–1107.
- Mondal, S.; Chakraborty, S.; Bhowmick, S.; Das, N., Synthesis of Triptycene-Based Organosoluble, Thermally Stable, and Fluorescent Polymers: Efficient Host–Guest Complexation with Fullerene, Macromolecules, 2013, 46(17), 6824–6831
- Chakraborty, S.; Mondal, S.; Li, Q.; Das, N., Synthesis and characterization of triptycene based tripods and design of a metallasupramolecular cage, Tetrahedron Lett., 2013; 54(13), 1681-1685.
- Chakraborty S.; Miguel, P. J. S.; Albertí, F. M.; Das N., Construction of Preorganized Uracil Based Polytopic Tectons for Hydrogen-bonded Supramolecular Architectures, J. Mol. Struct., 2012; 99-105.
- Das, N.; Miguel, P. J. S, Khutia, A.; Lazar, M.; Lippert, B.; Hybrids between classical and metallacalixarenes based on uracil and cis-PtIIL2 entities (L = PPh3 or L2 = 2,2’-bipyridine); Dalton Trans., 2009; 9120-9122.
- Canham, S. M.; Bass, J. Y.; Navarro, O.; Lim, S-G.; Das, N.; Blum, S A.; Towards the Single-Molecule Investigation of Organometallic Reaction Mechanisms: Single-Molecule Imaging of Fluorophore-Tagged Palladium(II) Complexes; Organometallics. 2008; 27(10); 2172-2175.
- Yang, H. –B.; Das, N.; Huang, F.; Hawkridge, A. M.; Muddiman, D. C.; Stang, P. J.; “Molecular Architecture via Coordination:Self-Assembly of Nanoscale Hexagonal Metallodendrimers with Designed Building Blocks”; J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2006; 128(31); 10014-10015.
- Jude, H.; Sinclair, D.; Das, N.; Sherburn, M. S.; Stang, P. J.; “Self-Assembly of Supramolecular Platinum Complexes with bis-Pyridyl Cavitands”; J. Org. Chem. 2006; 71(11); 4155-4163.
- Das, N.; Ghosh, A.; Singh, O. M.; Stang, P. J., “Facile Synthesis of Enantiopure Chiral Molecular Rectangles Exhibiting Induced Circular Dichroism”; Org. Lett. 2006; 8(8); 1701-1704.
- Das, N.; Stang, P. J.; Arif, A. M.; Campana, C. F., “Synthesis and Structural Characterization of Carborane Containing Neutral, Self-Assembled Pt-Metallacycles.”; J. Org. Chem.; 2005; 70(25); 10440-10446.
- Das, N.; Ghosh, A.; Arif, A. M.; Stang, P. J., “Self-Assembly of Neutral Platinum Based Supramolecular Ensembles Incorporating Oxocarbon Dianions and Oxalate”; Inorg. Chem.; 2005; 44(20); 7130-7137.
- Das, N.; Arif, A. M.; Stang, P. J.; Sieger, M.; Sarkar, B.; Kaim, W.; Fiedler, J., “Self Assembly of Heterobimetallic Neutral Macrocycles Incorporating Ferrocene Spacer Groups: Spectroelectrochemical Analysis of the Double Two-Electron Oxidation of a Molecular Rectangle”; Inorg. Chem.; 2005; 44(16); 5798-5804.
- Addicott, C.; Das, N.; Stang, P. J., “Self-Recognition in the Coordination Driven Self-Assembly of 2-D Polygons.”; Inorg. Chem.; 2004; 43(17); 5335-5338.
- Das, N.; Mukherjee, P. S.; Arif, A. M.; Stang, P. J., “Facile Self-Assembly of Predesigned Neutral 2D Pt-Macrocycles via a New Class of Rigid Oxygen Donor Linkers”; J. Am. Chem. Soc.; 2003; 125(46); 13950-13951.
- Das, N; Gupta, S; Mazumdar, S., “Direct Observation of Release of Cytochrome c from Lipid-Encapsulated Protein by Peroxide and Superoxide: A Possible Mechanism for Drug-Induced Apoptosis.” Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun.; 2001; 286(2); 311-314.
- National Symposium on Convergence of Chemistry & Materials (CCM-2023) Organized by the Department of Chemistry: January 6 - 7, Chemistry Department, BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus
- 13th International Virtual Conference on Advancements in Polymeric Materials (APM) 2022, organized by School of Advanced Research in Petrochemicals (SARP) - Advanced Research School of Technology & Product Simulation (ARSTPS), Chennai, R&D wing of Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET): March 8 - 12
- National Seminar of The Indian Science Congress Association Kolkata, ISCA Patna Chapter, organized by Langat Singh College (B.R.A Bihar University), Muzaffarpur : 3rd- 4th December 2021
- 18th biennial international symposium on “Modern Trends in Inorganic Chemistry” (MTIC-XVIII) - (Short Invited Lecture)
- Fifth International Conference on Polymer Processing and Characterization (ICPPC – 2019) on 11-13 October 2019 at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India (Invited Talk)
- 6th EuCheMS (The European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences) conference on Nitrogen Ligands held in Beaune France (13-17th Sept, 2015).
- MACRO 2015 (an international symposium on Polymer Science and Technology,at IACS, Kolkata, between 23rd-26th January, 2015 (invited lecture)
- "International Conference on Polymers and Allied Materials" (ICPAM-2014) held in Patna (30-31st May, 2014).
- 15th Asian Chemical Congress (15ACC) 2013 held in Singapore (Aug 19-23, 2013).
- 5th EuCheMS Conference on Nitrogen Ligands” organized jointly by European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences and the University of Granada, Spain (4th-8th September, 2011).
- National Symposium on Convergence of Chemistry & Materials (CCM-2023) Organized by the Department of Chemistry: January 6 - 7, Chemistry Department, BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus
- Keynote lecture at 13th International Virtual Conference on Advancements in Polymeric Materials (APM) 2022, organized by CIPET – 09.03.2022
- Keynote speaker at National Seminar of The Indian Science Congress Association Kolkata, ISCA Patna Chapter, organized by Langat Singh College (B.R.A Bihar University), Muzaffarpur – 03.12.2021
- DBT Star College Scheme, Dept. of Chemistry and Dept. of Biotechnology, Patna Science College, Patna University (23.01.2020)
- Modern Trends in Inorganic Chemistry (MTIC-XVIII) – IIT Guwahati (11.12.2019)
- Fifth International Conference on Polymer Processing and Characterization (ICPPC – 2019) - Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India (11.10.2019)
- MACRO 2015 - IACS, Kolkata (24.01. 2015)