Foreign students applying for the Ph.D./M.Tech Programmes require to submit the following documents:
- Filled Application form
- Application Fees
- Self attested copies of:
- Mark Sheets/certificates (from class X to Highest degree obtained/appeared), (both sides)
- GRE (if any)
- TOEFL/IELTS (if any)
- Certificate related to any fellowship (both sides)
- Professional experience certificate (if any) (both sides)
- Any other testimonials (both sides)
- Photo copy of Passport of 1st & last page.
Foreign nationals seeking opportunity to join IIT Patna through Internship required to submit following documents:
- Formal Application for Internship (Pl refer to Applications and Forms Sections)
- Copy of the Academic grade transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Student’s Resume and Cover letter
- Documentation to prove how you intend to support your stay at IITP.
- Three recommendation letters should be issued by a faculty member.