- From the academic year 2023-24, the department of Electrical Engineering will offer two UG courses: "B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering" and "B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering"
- From the academic year 2023-24, the department offers three integrated B.Tech. + M.Tech. dual degree programs: i) B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering + M.Tech. in Power & Control, ii) B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering + M.Tech. in Signal Processing & Communication Systems, and iii) B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering + M.Tech. in VLSI & Embedded Systems.
- Dr. Sudhir Kumar joined the department as an Assistant Professor. He was earlier with VNIT Nagpur.
- Short-term Course on Advances in Microelectronics and Photonics ‘AMP-2016’.
- Dr. Naveen Kumar Nishchal, Dr. Sumanta Gupta and Dr. Saurabh Kumar Pandey delivered lectures in a Workshop on Technology Trends in Optical Communication held at Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bihar on 18-19 July 2016.
Click here for more details and Photos