- S S Panda & R K Pandey Optimization of Bone Drilling Using Taguchi Methodology Coupled with Fuzzy Based Desirability Function Approach, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, springer, 2013, DOI 10.1007/s10845-013-0844-9
- S S Panda & R K Pandey Optimization of bone drilling parameters using grey-based fuzzy algorithm, Measurement, Elsevier, Volume 47, January 2014, Pages 386–392
- S S Panda & R K Pandey Modelling and optimization of temperature in orthopaedic drilling: An invitro study, Acta of Bioengineering an Biomechanics, Vol. 16, No. 1, 2014
- S S Panda & R K Pandey, DRILLING OF BONE: A COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW, J of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma, Elsevier, Volume 4, Issue 1 , Pages 15-30, March 2013
- S S Panda, D K Ghose, P C Swain, Prediction and optimization of Runoff via ANFIS and GA, Alexandria Engineering Journal, Elsevier,Volume 52, Issue 2, June 2013, Pages 209–220
- S S Panda & R K Pandey, Modeling of Temperature in Orthopaedic Drilling using Fuzzy Logic, Applied Mechanics and Materials Vols. 249-250 (2013) pp 1313-1318
- S S Panda, D Ghose, P C Swain, Sedimentation load analysis using ANN and GA, Advance Material Research,Vols. 110-116 (2012) pp 2693-2698 8.
- S.S.Panda, S S Mahapatra, Machinability Study on Reinforcement E-glass fiber (multi-filament) Composite Pipe Using Carbide Tool, Int. J. of Materials Engineering Innovation, Inderscience, 2011, Vol. 2, No.3/4 pp. 249 – 263
- S S Panda, D Ghose, P C Swain,Prediction of water table depth in western region, Orissa using BPNN and RBFN neural network, Journal of Hydrology,Elsevier, 2010,Vol. 394, Issues 3-4, 296-304,
- S S Panda, S S Mahapatra, On-line Multi- response assessment using Taguchi and Artificial Neural Network, International Journal of Manufacturing Research, Inderscience, 2010, Vol. 5, No 3, 305-326
- S S Panda, S S Mahapatra, PCA fused NN approach for drill wear prediction, Journal of Machining and Forming Technologies, NOVA Pub, 2010, Vol. 2, Issue 3-4
- S S Panda,"Drill Wear Prediction Using Fuzzy Neural Network", ASME Digital Library, DOI 10.1115/1.859926.paper21
- Panda S.S., Singh A.K., Pal S.K., Chakraborty D., Predicting drill wear using an artificial neural network, International Journal of Advance Manufacturing Technology (2006), 28 (5-6), 456-462.
- Panda S.S., Singh A.K., Pal S.K., Chakraborty D., Drill Wear Monitoring using Back Propagation Neural Network, Journal of Material Processing Technology (2006), 172 (2), 283-290.
- Panda S.S., Chakraborty D., Pal S.K., International Journal of Advance Manufacturing Technology, Monitoring of drill flank wear using fuzzy back propagation neural network (2006), 34, 3-4, 227-235
- Panda S. S., Chakraborty D., Pal S. K., Flank wear prediction in drilling cast iron using Back Propagation neural network and radial basis function network, Journal of Applied Soft Computing (2008), 8(2), 858-871.
- Panda S. S., Chakraborty D., Pal S. K., Drill Wear Prediction using Different Neural Network Architecture, Journal of Knowledge-Based & Intelligent Engineering Systems, IOS Press (2008),12 (5-6),327-338
- Nuicone 2011 ( December 2011) Title of the Paper- Bone drilling: An area seeking for improvement Conference Location : Ahmedabad, Gujarat Print ISBN: 978-1-4577-2169-4igital Object Identifier : 10.1109/NUiConE.2011.6153315
- ICMIE 2012 (April 2012) Title of the Paper- Optimization of Orthopaedic Drilling: A Taguchi Approach Conference Location : Panaji, Goa. International Journal on Theoretical and Applied Research in Mechanical Engineering (IJTARME)ISSN (Print): 2319-3182, Volume-1, Issue-1, 2012
- Nuicone 2012 (December 2012) Title of the Paper- Predicting Temperature in Orthopaedic Drilling Using Back Propagation Neural Network, Procedia Engineering Elsevier, ACCEPTED to be published online.
- ICAMME 2012 (November 2012) Title of the Paper- Modeling of Temperature in Orthopaedic Drilling using Fuzzy Logic, Applied Mechanics and Materials Vols. 249-250 (2013) pp 1313-1318.Conference Location : Macau, China
- Panda Sudhansu Sekhar, international conference on emerging technology, Bhubaneswar titled as Determination of extrusion pressure for different sections of dies using SERR technique`, 2003.
- Panda S.S., Chakraborty D., Pal S.K., Prediction of drill flank wear using radial basis function neural network, National conference on Soft computing technique in engineering application (2006), Rourkela.
- Panda S.S., Online monitoring of hole qualities and cutting tool condition using Intelligent Technique, National Conference on Quality, Reliability and Maintainability aspect in Engineering systems (2007), NIT Hamirpur.
- Panda S.S., Mahapatra S.S, Parametric optimisation of multi response drilling process using Grey based Taguchi method, International, AIMS international conference on management, 2008